Robert Zaremba (MSc Computer Science) is an IT & blockchain expert. Being a CTO of startups, and working for international companies, he builds products and teams, focuses on delivering and leads by example. Having a solid experience with many projects he is a genuine strategist, advisor and mentor. Today, Robert is actively growing and sharing his knowledge with the community and contributing to thriving projects.
Contact me if you need a help or you would like to work together.
- Modern, efficient and scalable system architectures.
- Blockchain applications and digital economy protocols R&D: Ethereum, Algorand, Stellar, Tezos, æternity, Libra, Cosmos.
- Smart-contracts development / token analysis.
- Analytics, data warehousing.
- Machine learning, context recognition, pattern recognition, ad systems, context recognition and customer behavioral analysis.
Robert is a specialist. He handles software development and team leading with know how to efficiently implement, facilitate and integrate. Acting as a source of guidance, by putting agile methodologies, metrics and learning in his work manifesto; Robert can improve team and company knowledge, awareness and skills:
- marked by ready ability to move with quick easy grace [an agile dancer]
- having a quick resourceful and adaptable character [an agile mind]
- working software over comprehensive documentation [an agile delivery]
Furthermore, by working actively in the community space, Robert helps to design, create, audit and tune smart-contracts and intelligent systems. He is educating and building up the Blockchain community in Geneva. Notable organizations:
- ACM Symposium on Applied Computing DAPP (Program Committee Member & Peer Reviewer)
- Geneva DevChain (co-founder)
- Ethereum contributor
- Algorand (Ambassador)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) University of Geneva (Ethereum instructor)
- EC-Council (Advisory Board Member)
- Crypto Valley Association (Member)
- Climate Chain Coalition (Member)
- Swiss Blockchain Association (Founding Member)