Robert Zaremba is a Solution Architect & blockchain expert. Being a CTO of startups and working for international companies, he builds products and teams, focuses on delivering and leads by example. Having a solid experience with many projects he is a genuine strategist, advisor and mentor. Today, Robert is actively growing and sharing his knowledge with the community and contributing to thriving projects.
I'm working with Regen Network -
We align ecology with economy and make it investable. Our mission is to provide tools for ESG finance and sustain Earth resources.
Regen Ledger is a blockchain (Cosmos-SDK) based system for regenerative agriculture and eco/carbon credits, backed by lot of science (IoT, satellites data and traditional monitoring).
I'm also a permaculture activist and researching protocols for sustainable economy and environment.
Contact me if you need a help or you would like to work together.
- Modern, efficient and scalable system architectures.
- Blockchain applications and digital economy protocols R&D: Ethereum, Algorand, Stellar, Tezos, æternity, Libra, Cosmos.
- Smart-contracts development, token analysis, audits.
- Applied cryptography.
- Analytics, data intelligence.
- Machine learning, pattern recognition, ad systems, context recognition and customer behavioral analysis.
Robert handles software development and team leading with know how to efficiently implement, facilitate and integrate products, by putting agile methodologies, metrics and learning in his work manifesto:
- marked by ready ability to move with quick easy grace [an agile dancer]
- having a quick resourceful and adaptable character [an agile mind]
- working software over comprehensive documentation [an agile delivery]
Few highlights★ won a SIX corporate challenge (proxy voting and confidential transactions) ★ F10 alumni ★ created smart-contracts and oracles for $17.2mio ICO ★ created Algo Builder: #1 framework for developing Algorand smart contracts ★ created a blockchain backed commodity trading system with $5mio pilot trade (reported by S&P Platts and Cointelegraph) ★ designed and developed many applications with smart-contracts (assets tokenization, ricardian contracts, security tokens, supply chains... ) ★ participated and performed significant audits ★ created a contextual matching algorithm for Money.pl increasing CTR by 20% ★ built the #1 market intelligence system for agri commodity traders being used across the world ★ Co-leading Geneva blockchain community.
- Cosmos SDK Core Research & Development
- ACM Symposium on Applied Computing DAPP Program Committee Member & Peer Reviewer
- Geneva DevChain co-founder
- Ethereum contributor
- Algorand Ambassador
- Certificate of Advanced Studies, University of Geneva lecturer: Ethereum
- Université de Lausanne (Switzerland) lecturer: Blockchains and Decentralized Ledgers
- EC-Council Advisory Board Member
- Climate Chain Coalition Member